For the last 13+ years our real estate agency has been successfully supporting clients in the sale, rental and purchase of real estate, by guiding them safely and comprehensively throughout the entire process: advising on the correct offer price of the property, ensuring - through tailored marketing - the highest quality of the listing presentation, providing all services related to the transaction. A flat, apartment, house, penthouse, residence, plot of land, residential real estate, commercial and investment property, office building, hotel, restaurant, premium property - we help with every type of real estate. Check carefully and choose wisely, because who you entrust your property to is of paramount importance!
Each of our Top agents, as your Personal Real Estate Agent, provides proactive marketing, thanks to which your property is better positioned and sells/rents faster. Our listings are promoted on all major internet portals and in the multiple listing service available only to real estate brokerages. In addition to the standard ‘For Sale’ sign/banner, most listings have professionally prepared photo sessions and/or virtual visits. Our Top Agents also promote their listings through flyers, newsletters and 'open houses'.
It is certainly extremely important to you what we specifically do to sell or rent your property. You are probably wondering why it is worth cooperating with our office, with one of our Top Agents. Let us list the 15 most important steps we take on our journey to success. They will allow you to make an informed decision and consciously choose your future partner to sell or rent your apartment, house, premises or plot of land.
1. Detailed market analysis - determining the right listing price for the property.
2. Client-Agent meeting - choosing a business partner.
3. Signing the agency contract.
4. Checking the legal status of the property.
5. ‘For Sale' and 'For Rent' sign.
6. Professional photo session for the real estate property.
7. Virtual walk - a 3D walk around the property.
8. Publication of the real estate listing.
9. Additional marketing activities, as needed.
10. Regular client reports about the selling process progress.
11. Interagency cooperation.
12. Presentation of real estate properties to potential clients.
13. Negotiating the terms of the transaction.
14. Assistance and organization support in carrying out the transaction.
15. Visit to a notary public and real estate property handover.